There has been a lot online about the expansion and popularity of co-working spaces. But are they a good fit for you and your business?
What is Co-working?
Co-working is defined
What are the advantages of Co-working?
– Avoid costs of construction or rental of a whole office
– Interact with other entrepreneurs, creators
– A flexible, public workspace where you can conduct business
What are some of the drawbacks of a Co-working space?
– Your business does not have its own physical office
– Co-working spaces may only be open during business hours, which may not be ideal during crunch times
– Others may cause distractions or be disruptive when you are trying to focus
Co-working spaces can be a good step-up from working at home but it’s important to assess your own work-style before making that commitment.
Looking to move into a co-working space or a more permanent office? See what financing options we have to offer here: https://qualifunds.com/our-loans/